Which brings me to this weeks to do list.
1. I have a bad feeling about this. I tend to be so sedentary! (It sounds better than lazy) I mean, I certainly don't have ax chopping (1 point earned for 10 minutes). Consequently, I don't carry a lot of wood (also 1 for 10). But I can claim housework, ballroom dancing, painting and even scrubbing the toilet. Each gives me a points plus value earned of 1 for 10 minutes or 4 for an hour. Bonus!
2. The foods I choose: Milk, Oil and Peanut Butter. Stay tuned for results.
3. At today's Weight Watchers meeting we had two lifetime members at goal share their loss and time of maintenance. One said that in order to allow herself cheesecake, she buys the little squared and keeps them in the freezer. When she wants one, she only takes one out, lets it thaw a little then puts it on a pretty plate. When she eats it, she feels like she's at a party. I'll keep reading success stories and tips on the website. I'm hoping to find someone similar to me in terms of height and weight loss, to find it visually motivating.
4. Done. It's a weightwatchers.com thing. And it's done.
5. Work in progress. I actually love the little smiley face I get when I use my WW Mobile app to track my healthy checks, but I forget! Okay - it is resolved, I'll do it every day this week. Starting now!
Liquids (Water): 4/8
Healthy Fats/Oils: 0/2
Activity: 0/1 Does it matter that I'm on the DL?