Monday, January 10, 2011

Cooking from the Cupboard - My Menu


I've become one of those people.
The people that find a bargain at the grocery store and buy it.
As many of it as they will allow me to put in my cart.
And then it sits in my freezer/pantry/etc.
So this week I challenged myself to spend less than $20 on fresh produce and dairy and get everything else from what I already have. 
So far I've spent less than $10 of that, which is good because I think I need some veggies.

Menu
Monday - Retirement party
Tuesday - Cordon Bleu for Two, Garlic Couscous & Steamed Veggies
Wednesday - Beef & Noodles (with grandma's homemade noodles!) & Tossed Salad
Thursday - Scallop, Corn & Tomato Salad
Friday - Beer Soaked Beef, Peppers & Southwestern Corn
Saturday - Eating Out at Home (Mexican Night)
Sunday - Turkey, Roasted Winter Vegetables, Tossed Salad and Olive Bread

What's on your plate this week?

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...