Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Curse Lives

Yes I did (make it to Weight Watchers this morning to weigh in).  I admit, it was difficult to drag my sore as glutues out of bed early enough to weigh in before 7 am.  While I could easily blame my Body Pump class last night, I think I'll blame March Madness.  Normally, I don't even get caught up in it, and I didn't think I would this year once my beloved Hawkeyes didn't make the big dance.  (And really, who expected them to?) 

Then came the Panthers of UNI.  You may recognize this face?  Yes, the most recent cover of Sports Illustrated featured the only Iowa team to make it to the Sweet 16 of the Men's tournament.  The team I had to cheer on, despite the fact that I had to cheer against my converence.  I guess that should assuage some of the dissappointment I felt when UNI lost, but all I flet was the reassurance that the SI curse lives on.


 
P.S. I lost 0.8 pounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! :) I never have gotten into basketball. :( Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Nice work on the .8 pounds :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...