Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a Week, What a Weigh-In!


This week I:
Gave up alcohol for Lent. 
Tracked everything I ate.
Made healthy choices when dining out
(with family and at a church dinner)
Treated myself to TWO cupcakes.
Still tracked everything I ate.
Played with and walked my new puppy (Cosmo)

And lost over 5 pounds! 

First of all, let me tell you that having no wine or beer probably had a lot to do with that.  Second, let me just say I was a bit bloated last week at weight in, if you know what I mean.  Nonetheless, I feel like the reset button has been hit and I'm heading in the right direction again. 

Now as for this week's meeting topic...
The one that encourages us to allow ourselves a splurge now and then,
I'll just say DONE!

Can you say


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...