Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back at it...

...the gym that is. So that qualifies for my "tried it" of the week, right?

Last night I went back to my favorite class at the gym:  Body Attack.  I can only do the extremely low option, i.e. both my feet never leave the ground at the same time. 

On one hand, the low option is a lot easier.  It's a great way to ease back into things.

On the other hand, I wanted to work harder!  It sucks being limited. 

I have decided that I will continue to be kind to my joints though, and here's how:
  1. I will only go to Body Attack twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
  2. I will supplement that cardio with the elliptical, bike, or a low impact workout at home. 
  3. I will complete 2 sessions a week of weight training, either on my own or in Body Pump.
  4. I will not return to high impact until I have lost 10% of my current weight.
Them's my goals and I'm stickin' to 'em!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...