Friday, April 2, 2010

A Frenzied Friday! (And a Follow me one, Too!)


Hello friends.

I'm not normally the girl to toot her own horn about my fitness or nutrition accomplishments, but today I have to:  I made it to a 5:30 am class.  Yay me!  Not to mention I had to get up at 4:30 to do it.  Why so early?  Because we are taking a little one night trip out of town tonight and I had to pack and get ready!  In addition, I need to be leaving now to get on the road.  So just a quick update.  Going to weigh in today before leaving town since I"ll be gone in the morning.  (Can you say commitment?)

Oh and hey - it's a Follow Me Friday at the Trendy Treehouse

3 comments:

~SHANNON~ said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow!

Will you will come check my blog out as well?

Have a great weekend!
Shannon

http://milkandcuddles.com/

Just Lisa said...

Good for you! Work it!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Shell said...

That's amazing! And what I should do,too. I just like my sleep a bit too much.

Stopping in to welcome you to SITS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...