Friday, April 2, 2010

A Frenzied Friday! (And a Follow me one, Too!)


Hello friends.

I'm not normally the girl to toot her own horn about my fitness or nutrition accomplishments, but today I have to:  I made it to a 5:30 am class.  Yay me!  Not to mention I had to get up at 4:30 to do it.  Why so early?  Because we are taking a little one night trip out of town tonight and I had to pack and get ready!  In addition, I need to be leaving now to get on the road.  So just a quick update.  Going to weigh in today before leaving town since I"ll be gone in the morning.  (Can you say commitment?)

Oh and hey - it's a Follow Me Friday at the Trendy Treehouse

4 comments:

~SHANNON~ said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow!

Will you will come check my blog out as well?

Have a great weekend!
Shannon

http://milkandcuddles.com/

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Stopping in to be your newest follower from Friday Follow! Hope you can swing by mine!
Happy Easter!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Just Lisa said...

Good for you! Work it!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Shell said...

That's amazing! And what I should do,too. I just like my sleep a bit too much.

Stopping in to welcome you to SITS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...