Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Into Action Challenges

Seems like everyone enjoys a little play on the word Spring.  Especially when creating a challenge.

From Weight Watchers, we have the 4 week SIA Challenge to gear us up for summer.  It is currently week two and I have four new assignments.  The theme for this week is DIG IN

Each week the challenge has four parts:  Eat smarter | Move More | Build Helpful Habits | Find Support

Today I'll answer the "Eat Smarter" Challenge, which is to list 10 guilt-free and portable snacks that I can use during the week..  Mine are:
  • Almonds
  • String Cheese
  • Apples
  • Yogurt
  • WW Mini Bars
  • PB2 Sandwich
  • Carrot or Celery Sticks
  • Bananas
  • Dry Cereal
  • Grapes
Now I know I chose some items hat have to be refrigerated, but I generally have access to one each day. 

Challenge #2 is the one from SITs  which I'm behind on.

Guess who's going to be taking pictures after work today?  Which is fine since my dumb knee wants to be super swollen.  I'm guessing a leisurely walk with a dog and a camera will be gentler to said knee than 40 minutes at the gym.  Or maybe it will just be gentler on me?  :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...