Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A new addition to the house

Even though I have always been against having a bathroom scale in my home in the past, I’ve begun to reconsider. I haven’t been attending Weight Watchers meetings that regularly and I’m even considering switching to WW Online. The problem lies in the fact that I have no good way to measure my progress at home, and don’t especially like the doctor’s office/push the weight across the scale until it balances kind they have at the gym. Other benefits to having one at home include:


• Weighing myself at the same time each week (Saturday morning thank you)

• Not having to worry about what I’m wearing and “how much more do these jeans & sweater weigh than that jersey knit dress I wore last week?”

• Merv can also track his weight loss

• The wrestler in the family can keep a closer eye on his weight

So as you can see, it’s not a completely selfish decision.

The timing is great too because I just found a coupon for $5 off a Weight Watchers Scale.




Click image to print from coupons.com. Go to Personal Care, I found it on page 2.





On another note, I started a new fitness class last night but want to wait until I get one more dose of it on Thursday to report on it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...