Friday, November 18, 2011

176 Days until...

I become a Mrs.  That's right, for those of you behind in the news of my world, I'm getting married to Wrangler - my own Price Charming - on May 12, 2012. 
Pinned Image
So that means aside from the usual weekend schedule of cleaning and football I will be:
  • Getting ready for Thanksgiving.  No, we're not hosting a dinner, but I do need to plan out what I'm bringing to my future sister-in-law's house. 
  • Hammering out the to-do list.  The top of which is to select and send Save the Dates.  Is it too late for those?  On the flip side, is it too early for Christmas cards?  Cause this year it may be both.
  • And of course - finding time for that all important time at the gym.  Body Combat tonight!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...